Affidavit for MS in USA

While applying to MS in US or PhD, Universities ask you to submit Affidavit of support to prove that your or your family has enough funds/money to sponsor the education.

Most of the universities ask you to submit affidavit along with all other documents when you are applying to the school. Some schools ask you to submit affidavit after declaring the admission. They will give you I-20 only after submitting affidavit.

Who can sponsor your education?

You can sponsor by your own or your family or relatives in Pakistan or abroad. Some times it may be your employer or a organisation.

Is affidavit and bank statement same?

No. They are different.

Who will give affidavit?

Notary Lawyer. Both sponsor and lawyer have to sign the affidavit document.

What stamp paper should I use?

A 20 rupeee stamp paper is enough.

All in this Category

You may be interested in

Colleges in cities of Sindh

Comprehensive lists of colleges in ...

Colleges in karachi

A comprehensive list of major colle ...

GRE General Preparation

Prepare GRE General paper-base and ...

SAT Reasoning Preparation

How to prepare for SAT Reasoning pa ...

Join PAF as GD Pilot

PAF - Careers - join Pakistan Air F ...

ISSB - G.T.O. Tasks

Learn all about to deal ISSB - G.T. ...

Institute of Space Technology

IST is the institute dealing in spa ...

Universities in Tandojam

Have a comprehensive list of Univer ...